Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter is a high-adrenaline single-play and 16-player co-operative arcade-action FPS and Gamespot's Game of the Month February 2002!
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, the highly anticipated arcade action FPS sequel to the Serious Sam: The First Encounter, is a high-adrenaline arcade-action shooter heavily focused on frantic arcade-style single player action. In a world where cyberpunk meets fantasy-fiction and advanced technology is mixed with black magic and psycho-powers, Sam travels through the three beautiful worlds, confronting countless Mental's minions on his way to the Mental's base.
- Various Environments and Secrets - Unleash mayhem on 3 different spectacular worlds: South America, ancient Mesopotamia and medieval Europe. Discover over 100 secrets!
- Unique Enemies and Bosses - Fight with 27 nightmarish warriors in Mental's army, including old favorites from The First Encounter like Beheaded Kamikaze, Syrian Werebull and Kleer Skeleton. Go head to head against 5 new enemies and 3 new Bosses!
- Special Weapons and Power-Ups - Wreak havoc with a huge arsenal of weapons including 3 new toys: the Sniper Rifle, Flamethrower and Chainsaw. Use Power-Ups to additionally increase your fighting and agility skills!
- Co-Op Multiplayer - Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players!
- Versus Multiplayer – Drop the gauntlet and let the heavy ordinance fly in incredible Deathmatch and Scorematch!
- Split Screen – Huddle up with up to 4-player local split screen co-op and versus modes!
- Level Editor – Create your own levels, MODs, textures and other content with the inclusion of the fully featured Serious Editor and Serious Modeller!
- samtse_linux.iso522.44 MB
Sorry but You are not allowed!
Like the game or want updates?