R-Studio for LinuxLinux OS.
R-Studio for Linux extends the family of powerful and cost-effective data recovery software from R-TT to the Linux operating system. Thanks to R-Studio for Linux's flexible parameters and customizable settings, users get absolute control over their data recovery tasks. R-Studio for Linux recovers data from logical disks and partitions as well as disks and partitions that have been re-formatted, damaged or deleted. In addition to disks with common Linux file systems, R-Studio for Linux recovers files from Windows, FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris, and Macintosh formatted disks. Moreover, raw file recovery (scan for known file types) can be used for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. Recovered files can be saved to disks with any file system supported by the Linux kernel (i.e. ext2, ext3, FAT, NTFS).
R-Studio for Linux recovers files:
- Deleted from the computer and emptied from the Trash
- Corrupted due to a virus, power failure or sudden shutdown
- From disks that have been Re-formatted to the same file system or a different file system
- Damaged and have bad sectors-R-Studio for Linux creates an image of the entire disk and recovers it from there to prevent further physical damage to the disk
- RStudio_Linux_2.1.476/RStudio2-serial.txt239 B
- RStudio_Linux_2.1.476/RStudio_2.1.476_i386.deb16.61 MB
- RStudio_Linux_2.1.476/RStudio_2.1.476_x64.deb16.51 MB